The Director of the Accreditation Board of Serbia, Dejan Krnjaić, PhD, will attend the gala opening of the 4th International Arms and Military Equipment Fair at the Belgrade Fair, Hall 3, on Tuesday, 2nd June at 11 a.m. The Fair will take place in the period between 2nd June and 5th June.
International Arms and Military Equipment Fair - Partner 2009 is a business opportunity for exhibitors and visitors, and an opportunity to demonstrate technological achievements and exchange of knowledge.
At the forthcoming exhibition the following will be presented and contracted:
• offers related to arms and military equipment,
• self-capacities as regards production and services
• presentations of new technological solutions,
• market-related information of importance to business-related decisions
• purchase of arms and military equipment
• scientific and technical cooperation,
• cooperation in order to be able to operate on third country markets,
• participation in privatisation,
• possibilities to gain and expand technical knowledge,
• cooperation with civil economy sector.
The Accreditation Board of Serbia will take part in this year’s Fair of Arms and Military Equipment Partner 2009 as a guest at the stand of the Ministry of Defence at Hall 3 of the Belgrade Fair. The Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Serbia is an institution with the highest number of accredited conformity assessment bodies – total of 11 bodies (7 testing laboratories, 1 calibration laboratory, 2 certification bodies, and 1 inspection body), and they are as follows:
- Ministry of Defence, Headquarters, Directorate for the Development, Technical and Experimental Centre
4 accreditation certificates for: testing and calibration laboratories, certification and inspection bodies.
- Ministry of Defence, Military and Technical Institute
Fuels and Lubricants Laboratory
- Ministry of Defence, Sector for Resource Management, Directorate for Defence Technologies, Department for Quality, Standardisation and Metrology
Certification of Quality Management System
- Ministry of Defence, Sector for Resource Management
Military and Medical Academy
5 accreditation certificates for testing laboratories:
Institute for Medical Biochemistry, Laboratory for Medical Biochemistry;
Institute for Toxicology and Pharmacology, Department for Toxicological Chemistry;
Institute for Transfusiology, Laboratory for Transfusiology;
Institute for Pharmacy, Drug Testing and Control Laboratory;
- Hygiene Institute, Laboratory.
The Accreditation Board of Serbia would like to invite all interested parties to visit us at the Belgrade Fair, Hall 3, in the period between 2nd June and 5th June. The working hours are as follows:
2nd June: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. – business partners only
3rd June: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. – business partners only
4th June: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. – business partners only
5th June: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. – business partners only and the public.