The first special conference entitled “National Accreditation System – Current and Future Developments” will be held within the YUSQ International Convention on Quality (YUSQ ICQ 2009) and 36th Annual YUSQ Conference “On the Road to Integrated Systems”.
The first special conference dedicated to accreditation will be held at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade, CeNT Hall on the first floor, on Wednesday, 3rd June 2009 at 3 p.m.
The following presentations will be given at the conference:
- Dejan Krnjaić, PhD, Importance and Role of Accreditation at international level, in Europe and the Republic of Serbia;
- Vida Živković, MSc, Metrological Aspects of Confirmation of Competence of Conformity Assessment Bodies;
- Natalija Jovičić Zarić, MSc, How to Overcome Problems in the Work of Accredited Bodies;
- Ljubica Živanić, Dragan Badnjar, MSc, Testing – Inspection – Certification – How to Differentiate between Them? and
- Dušanka Santovac, Ljiljana Markićević – How to Provide the Quality of Test Results.
Registration fee for this conference is 2,000 RSD and it must be paid into YUSQ account number: 105-10-39-16 with a reference “for the first special conference entitled National System of Accreditation”.
The representatives of the Accreditation Board of Serbia will take part in the work of the 5th Annual NTK Conference for Accredited Laboratories – Development and Application of QM in Accredited Laboratories, whereas the following presentations will be given
- Dejan Krnjaić, PhD, Vida Živković, MSc – Accreditation – Current Situation and Prospects in the Republic of Serbia, and
- Biljana Tomić, Natalija Jovičić Zarić, MSc – Rules of Accreditation.
The conference entitled “Development and Application of QM in Accredited Laboratories” will be held at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade, in the CeNT Hall on the first floor, on Wednesday, 3rd June 2009 at 9 a.m.