11th meeting of the Horizontal Harmonisation Committee (EA HHC) of the European co-operation for Accreditation (EA) was held in the period between 18th and 19th March 2014 in Brussels, Belgium.
The following topics were covered during the meeting:
- confirmation of the continuation of accreditation in line with cl. 7.11.6 of ISO/IEC 17011;
- draft guidance document for surveillance assessments and reassessments which included an agreement as regards necessary content thereof and definition of “accreditation cycle”;
- benchmarking activities and mode of implementation thereof;
- accreditation of sampling methods as a stand-alone activity;
- use of accreditation symbols in reports and certificates issued by notified bodies;
- final draft of the EA-1/22, EA Procedure and Criteria for the Evaluation of Conformity Assessment Schemes by EA Members;
- final draft of the EA-2/17, EA Guidance on Accreditation for Notification Purposes.
Natalija Jovičić Zarić MSc attended the meeting on behalf of the Accreditation Body of Serbia.