The Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) and Directorate of Measures and Precious Metals (DMDM) are organising, as part of the International Convention on Quality (JUSK ICQ 2014 – “Quality for European and world integrations“), the sixth Special Conference “National accreditation system – current prospects and future developments” and the fifth Special Conference “National Metrology System – current prospects and future developments”. The said conferences will be held at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade, Kraljice Marije 16, hall No. 211 (second flour), on Wednesday, 4th June 2014, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The conferences will tackle the following topics:
- Effectiveness of management systems – requirements of reference documents for accreditation, Milica Jovčić MSc, ATS
- Implementation of the development project for pre-packed products, Lucija Dujović, Branka Radanov MSc, DMDM;
- Verification of vertical cylindrical tanks storing petroleum and petroleum derivates by means of total station, Dušan Jovanović, Boško Stefanović, DMDM;
- Accreditation in the field of personal protective equipment, Nikola Kostić, ATS;
- Accreditation in the field of pressure equipment, Marija Smiljanić, ATS;
- Development project for national primary standard of the Republic of Serbia (AC Josephson Effect), Jelena Pantelić Babić PhD, Zoran Šofranac, DMDM;
- Development of the national time scale through participation in the international project entitled “Fast resolution of Coordinated Universal Time”, Jadranka Marendić-Miljković, Snežana Renovica, DMDM;
- New national standard of length and optical frequencies – comb generator, Slobodan Zelenika, DMDM;
- Traceability of measurement, equipment calibration intervals, inter-checks, reference materials, Jelena Stojanović, ATS;
- How to draft PT scheme plans and programmes – practical examples, Azra Redžepović, Maja Aleksić PhD, ATS.
We hereby invite you to take part in these extremely important and educational conferences. Conference registration fee is 5,000 RSD and it shall be paid into the following JUSK account No: 105-1039-16, AIK Banka Niš, Filijala Beograd with the following reference “ICQ 2014 Registration fee“.
The Registration Form shall be emailed to: email@example.com
We hope that you will be able to attend these conferences during which you will be able to learn things that will contribute to your efficient business operations.