The seminar entitled “Revision of 17065 and application in the regulated area“ was held in Belgrade in the period between 6th and 7th May 2014. It was part of the “Promotion of regional cooperation in South Eastern Europe in the field of Quality Infrastructure” PTB project activities. The training was delivered by George Kallergis (ESYD) and Orbay Evrensevdi (TURKAK).
The seminar covered the following topics:
• requirements of ISO/IEC 17065;
• relationship between ISO/IEC 17065 and ISO/IEC 17067;
• requirements of ISO/IEC 17067;
• application of ISO/IEC 17065 in the regulatory area;
• requirements of the new version of the EA 2/17 M document.
In addition to ATS representatives, the seminar was attended by the representatives of the Accreditation Body of Montenegro (ATCG), Institute for Accredittion of Bosnia & Herzegovina (BATA), Institute for Accredittion of Macedonia (IARM), Albanian Directorate of Accreditation (DA) and Kosovo*Accreditation Directorate (DAK).
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and ICJ Advisory opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.