19th session of the Management Board of the Accreditation Board of SerbiaCurrent events
19th session of the Management Board of the Accreditation Board of Serbia was held on Monday, 25th May. The Management Board designated the members of technical committees for laboratories, inspection bodies and certification bodies.
At its 18th session of 30th March 2009 The Management Board adopted the Rules and Criteria for the Designation, Tasks and Operation of Technical Committees, and identified the parties that need to participate therein.
The following were designated as members of the Technical Committee for Laboratories:
- Dragan Kovačević, PhD, Director of the Nikola Tesla Institute and Head of Testing and Calibration Laboratory;
- Goran Mladenović, PhD, Technical Supervisor of the Pavement Laboratory at the Faculty of Civil Engineering in Belgrade;
- Ivan Gržetić, PhD, Full Professor of the Faculty of Chemistry in Belgrade, Department for Applied Chemistry;
- Veljko Zarubica, PhD, Independent Adviser at the Laboratory for Photometry, Radiometry and Colorimetry of the Directorate for Measurements and Precious Metals;
- Sonja Ružin, Head of the Division for Air Protection within the Sector for the Protection of Natural Resources, Ministry of Environmental Protection and Spatial Planning, and
- Mića Jovanović, PhD, Professor at the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy in Belgrade.
The following were designated as members of the Technical Committee for Inspection Bodies:
- Slaviša Petković, Leader of the Group for the Quality Control of Industrial and Food Products, Ministry of Trade and Services, Market Inspection Sector;
- Goran Sofronić, Director General of the Welding Institute, a joint-stock company (Zavod za zavarivanje a.d.) Belgrade;
- Milan Božić, AMSS Director – Centre for Motor Vehicles;
- Jugoslav Radulović, PhD, Director of the Technical and Overhaul Institute Kragujevac, and
- Todor Mikić, Lead Engineer at the Laboratory for Portable Tools and Electromotors of Kvalitet Company, Niš.
The following were designated as members of the Technical Committee for Certification Bodies:
- Vidosava Džagić, Vice-President of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce;
- Zvonimir Paunković, MSc, Senior Lecturer at the Belgrade Polytechnic;
- Branislav Raketić, Independent Adviser for Food Safety and Quality, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management;
- Rade Đuričić, Person in Charge of Quality at the Institute of Mining in Zemun;
- Branislav Jakić, PhD, Assistant Director of the Directorate for Defence Technology, Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Serbia, and
- Predrag Popović, member of the Accreditation Council of the Accreditation Board of Serbia.