New accreditation granted in September 2010Current events
On 27th September 2010, the Accreditation Board of Serbia made decisions on accreditation for three calibration laboratories and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance and renewal, extension and reduction of the scope of accreditation, and two decisions on accreditation withdrawal.
Accreditation was granted to the following calibration laboratories:
- Građevinski fakultet Univerziteta u Beogradu (Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Belgrade), Institut za geodeziju i geoinformatiku, Metrološka laboratorija za etaloniranje,
- Fabrika automotora „21 maj“, Sektor kontrole kvaliteta, Metrološka laboratorija, Belgrade-Rakovica,
- INSTITUT ZA FIZIKU (INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS), Centar za eksperimentalnu fiziku, Laboratorija za fiziku atmosfere i optičku metrologiju, Beograd-Zemun.
A decision on accreditation withdrawal was made in case of the following testing laboratory:
- ZORKA – Centar za istraživanja doo Šabac, u restruktuiranju, Zavod za analitičku hemiju (Institute for Analytical Chemistry),
and a decision on accreditation withdrawal at the request of the following calibration laboratory:
- Zastava automobili a.d. (joint-stock company), PC Centralni laboratorijum, Metrološka laboratorija, Kragujevac.