In May 2011, the Accreditation Body of Serbia made decisions on accreditation for two testing laboratories, four inspection bodies, and one calibration laboratory, and a series of decisions on accreditation re-granting, maintenance and renewal, extension and …
reduction of the scope of accreditation, and a decision to suspend accreditation and a decision to withdraw accreditation.
Accreditation was granted to the following testing laboratories:
- Institut za kardiovaskularne bolesti Vojvodine, Sremska Kamenica;
- J&S DOO (limited liability company) Usluge i promet, Petrovaradin;
to the following calibration laboratories:
- Hahn+Kolb doo, za trgovinu, Hahn+Kolb doo Metrološka laboratorija;
and to the following inspection bodies:
- ROHE-Preduzeće za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i servisiranje DOO (limited liability company);
- ENEL d.o.o. (limited liability company), Belgrade;
- Univerzitet u Beogradu, Fakultet bezbednosti, Centar za bezbednost i menadžment, Belgrade;
- Akcionarsko društvo INSA Industrija satova, Belgrade.
A decision suspend accreditation was made in case of the testing laboratory:
- Centar za vinogradarstvo i vinarstvo, Niš;
And a decision to withdraw accreditation was made in case of the following calibration laboratory:
- „Institut za bezbednost i preventivni inženjering“ d.o.o. (limited liability company), Tehnička laboratorija, Novi Sad.
Furthermore, a decision on accreditation re-granting was made in case of the following testing laboratory:
- Termoelektro DOO, Laboratorija Armatura, Beograd;
- Privredno društvo za građenje, remont i održavanje pruga ZGOP a.d. (joint stock company), Novi Sad.