Rapid development of the accreditation system and increased scope of the activities prompted the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) to publicly announce that it will extend its list of assessors and technical experts for the purpose of the assessment of calibration laboratories as per SRPS ISO/IEC 17025.
We hereby invite the candidates fulfilling the criteria listed below to submit to the ATS their CVs and completed application for assessors and technical experts at the following address: Accreditation Body of Serbia, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 2, Novi Beograd or at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Criteria for the selection of assessors and technical experts assessing calibration laboratories are as follows:
- educational background: university degree in technical and technological sciences, natural sciences and mathematics;
- work experience: at least four years of work experience in the field subject to accreditation, at least two years of which should pertain to certain field of calibration and gained within a period not dated back longer than five years at the time of the application;
- knowledge of calibration methods and techniques for the field(s) they are applying for;
- ability to calculate uncertainty of measurement for the field(s) they are applying for;
- knowledge of national and international standards and regulations related to the field(s) of calibration they are applying for.
Expertise of technical assessors/technical experts is needed in the following calibration fields:
Acceleration, velocity and drift; acoustics and ultrasound; chemistry (pH meters, gas analysers...); density and viscosity; dimensions; electrical engineering, DC and LF; electrical engineering, HF; flow (including liquid velocity); power and force; hardness; humidity; ionising radiation and radioactivity; magnetism; mass; optics; pressure and vacuum; reference materials; temperature; time and frequency; volume.
On the basis of received applications the ATS Committee for the Assessor Selection and Performance Monitoring will shortlist the candidates as per the current procedure (Selection of Assessors and Technical Experts and Performance Monitoring ATS-PR02) and will inform the selected candidates thereof. After the candidates (assessors/technical experts) have been selected, the ATS will deliver the training as planned.
Should you need any additional information, please contact Ms Ljiljana Jarić at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number: +381 11 313 03 76.