In the period between 16th and 17th October 2013 the workshop entitled “Exchange of ead assessor experiences (ISO/IEC 17025)” was held in Belgrade and was organised by the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) as part of the PTB project “Promotion of regional cooperation in South Eastern Europe in the field of Quality Infrastructure”.
The purpose of this workshop was to enable lead assessors to exchange the experiences as regards the application, interpretation and mode of assessment of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
The following scenarios were dealt with during the workshop:
- preparation of the assessment team, determining the number of assessor/days and drafting the assessment plan;
- assessment of competence of all the employees involved in the testing procedure, and assessment of the employees records;
- management of corrective and preventive actions;
- content of the testing report / calibration certificate, and management thereof;
- use of the calibration results.
In addition to the ATS representatives, the workshop was attended by the representatives of the Accreditation Body of Montenegro (ATCG), Institute for Accreditation of Bosnia & Herzegovina (BATA), Croatian Accreditation Agency (NAA) and Albanian Accreditation Directorate (DA).