New accreditations granted in December 2014Current events
In December 2014, the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) made decisions on accreditation granting for two testing laboratories, three inspection bodies and one certification body providing certification of persons, and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, renewal, extension, reduction, withdrawal, etc.
Accreditation was granted to the following testing laboratories:
- ANALYSIS d.o.o., Laboratorija za etaloniranje i validaciju Beograd
- CHEMICAL AGROSAVA DOO, Novi Beograd, Laboratorija za ispitivanje sredstava za zaštitu bilja i semena
- Javno komunalno preduzeće Vodovod Valjevo, Služba baždarenja vodomera
- DRUŠTVO SA OGRANIČENOM ODGOVORNOŠĆU ENERGOCONSULTING POWER Novi Sad
- Institut IMS, Beograd
and to the following certification body providing certification of persons:
- INSTITUT GOŠA DOO, Sertifikaciono telo, Beograd.