The National Accreditation Body of Germany (DAkkS) organised the training course entitled “International Assessor Training for the Scope Organic Production according to ISO/IEC-Guide 17065 - Better safe than sorry: Towards organic integrity” in the period between 20th and 21st May 2015 in Berlin.
The key training course topics included the following:
- current status of the EU legislation governing organic production: revision and import-related queries
- EA 3/12: a basis for harmonised assessments – content and experience in the application thereof
- guidance for the assessment of certification bodies operating in third countries
- recognition procedure in case of third country certification bodies (DG AGRI)
- implementation of the future conformity assessment system in third countries.
The delagates had an opportunity to exchange experiences related to the assessment of certification bodies performing conformity assessment in the field of organic production in line with the EU legislation, in both EU and third countries, whereas experiences and expectations of the EC representatives were presented when a special emphasis was on practice-related problems. NAB assessor approach as regards CB assessments were being harmonised during the group work.
Nikola Kostić attended the training course on behalf of the Accreditation Body of Serbia.
Training course delagtes