First decision on accreditation of medical laboratories was madeCurrent events
On 26th June the Accreditation Board of Serbia made the first decision on accreditation of medical laboratories of the Clinical Centre of Serbia, Institute for Medical Biochemistry, Belgrade, as per an accreditation scheme for medical laboratories in accordance with SRPS ISO 15189:2008.
In addition to this accreditation decisions on accreditation award and renewal were made, as well as series of decisions on accreditation maintenance and extension to the scope of accreditation.
In the previous period conformity assessment of another certification body certifying management systems was implemented in accordance with the requirements with SRPS ISO/IEC 17021:2007 and an adequate decision was made accordingly.
New accreditations were granted to the following testing laboratories:
- MONUS d.o.o. (limited liability company) Belgrade, Laboratory for Tobacco and Tobacco Products, and
- ENERGOTOK, DOO (limited liability company), Testing Laboratory, Belgrade
and to a calibration laboratory:
- Faculty of Organisational Sciences, University of Belgrade, Department for Quality Management, Metrology Laboratory.
A decision on the transition to SRPS ISO/IEC 17021:2007 for one organisation: Ministry of Defence, Sector for Resource Management, Directorate of Defence Technologies, Department for Quality, Standardisation and Metrology, for the existing scope of accreditation (QMS certification).
The following organisations renewed their accreditation:
- “MIN INSPEKT” Niš, Testing laboratory for non-destructive tests;
- IMI International d.o.o. (limited liability company), Testing laboratory, Belgrade, and
- Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, Laboratory Testing Institute, for testing activities.
On 29th June the Accreditation Board of Serbia made decisions on accreditation renewal for the following organisations,
- VI VUNIL AD (joint-stock company), Testing laboratory, Leskovac;
- AD zaštita na radu i zaštita životne sredine “Beograd” (Joint-stock company Occupational and Environmental Safety), Laboratory for the Safety of Working and Living Environment, and
- AD zaštita na radu i zaštita životne sredine “Beograd” (Joint-stock company Occupational and Environmental Safety), Laboratory for noise, vibrations and pressure vessels, for testing activities, and
- DELTA INŽENjERING DOO (limited liability company), Belgrade, for inspection activities,
and a decision on accreditation granting for Medical Biochemistry Laboratory BeoLab, Belgrade, as per SRPS ISO 15189:2008.