New accreditations granted in October 2012Current events
In October 2012, the Accreditation Body of Serbia made decisions on accreditation for one testing laboratory, one calibration laboratory, and one inspection body, and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, renewal, extension, reduction and withdrawal.
Accreditation was granted to the following testing laboratory:
- JP Nuklearni objekti Srbije, Belgrade;
to the following calibration laboratory:
- TERMOTEHNA ŠUŠIĆ, Laboratorija za etaliniranje, Čačak
and to the following inspection body:
- RTB Bor-grupa, Topionica i rafinacija bakra Bor d.o.o. (limited liability company), Laboratorija za kontrolisanje vodomera, Bor.
A decision to withdraw accreditation was made in case of the following testing laboratory:
- M.A.Č. DONDON d.o.o. Beograd (limited liability company), Belgrade
- DP DRUGI OKTOBAR VRŠAC, Kontrolno telo, Laboratorija Vršac.