In September 2013, the Accreditation Body of Serbia (ATS) made decisions on accreditation for two testing laboratories and three inspection bodies, and a series of decisions on accreditation maintenance, renewal, extension, reduction, withdrawal, etc.
Accreditation was granted to the following testing laboratories:
- Preduzeće za proizvodnju i trgovinu ALSIKO d.o.o. Belgrade;
- Institut za zaštitu bilja i životnu sredinu, Belgrade;
and to the following inspection bodies:
- JKP Vodovod-Kruševac, Labotorija za kontrolisanje vodomera, Kruševac;
- DOO EL-AS 2000 Kraljevo;
- LOTRIČ, Laboratorija za metrologiju doo Kragujevac.
A decision on accreditation withdrawal at the CAB own request was made in case of the following testing laboratory:
- Bio-Ekološki Centar DOO Zrenjanin, Sektor laboratorije
and inspection body:
- Društvo za održavanje autoputeva „SRBIJAAUTOPUT“ D.O.O, Sektor mehanizacije Mali Požarevac, Belgrade.