The expression of interest in vaccination against COVID-19NoticesCurrent events
The expression of interest in vaccination against COVID-19
The citizens of Serbia can express their interest in vaccination against Covid-19 by filling out a simple questionnaire that can be found on the Portal https://euprava.gov.rs/. This is the first step in the organization of mass vaccination and obtaining the date and place of immunization in accordance with the priorities prescribed by the Institute of Public Health of Serbia ”Dr Milan Jovanovic Batut.”
In order to use this service on the eGovernment Portal, citizens do not have to be registered users. After filling in the questionnaire, you will receive an SMS and a confirmation email. It is possible to delete or change the expressed interest at any time.
A contact center is established through which citizens will also be able to express their interest in vaccination against Covid-19.
The questionnaire can also be filled in for close family members. It is necessary to provide their details and provide a contact. If the family member for whom you are filling in the service does not have a mobile phone or email, you can specify your own.
How to fill in the questionnaire?
- To express your interest and fill in the questionnaire, please click on the "Start service" button.
- After that, you need to fill in the form and provide the required information.
- This is necessary to leave your email and contact phone number, so that you can be contacted regarding the date of vaccination.
- You can choose any type of vaccine for which Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Serbia has confirmed safety, efficacy and quality, or you can choose the desired vaccine manufacturer (one or more).
- After you successfully fill in the questionnaire via email and SMS, you will receive a confirmation containing details.
- After you express your interest, you will be informed via email and SMS about the date and place of vaccination, depending on the priority of immunization, defined by the Institute of Public Health "Dr Milan Jovanović Batut."